|Who we are
|Who is providing this notice?
||First Commercial Bank, N.A.
|What we do
|How does First Commercial Bank, N.A. protect my personal information?
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
We also maintain other physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect this information and we limit access to it.
|How does First Commercial Bank, N.A. collect my personal information?
||We collect your personal information, for example, when you
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus or other companies.
- open an account or apply for a loan
- pay your bills or make a wire transfer
- use your credit or debit card
|Why can't I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit only
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
- sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for non-affiliates to market you
||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- First Commercial Bank, N.A. does not share with our affiliates
||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- First Commercial Bank, N.A. does not share information with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- First Commercial Bank, N.A. doesn't jointly market.