First Login & Mobile Banking Access
On January 16, 2019 your first login MUST be from our website www.1cb.com – NOT the FCB mobile app. You can access our website for your first login from your mobile device by going to www.1cb.com.
1. Enter your existing user name and you will be prompted to go through Advanced Login Authentication, which requires a phone call or text message to obtain a security code. Please note it may take more than one attempt to register your device.
2. Once authentication is complete, you will enter your temporary Online Banking password and be prompted to change this to a new password to use going forward. For your security your password was emailed to you on December 19th . Requirements for your new password are: (i) at least 8 characters long (ii) contain at least 1 number. Please note this password will be case sensitive. If allowed, you can use your previous password. Going forward, all passwords will expire annually.
3. After you choose your new password, you will be prompted to agree to our Online Banking Agreement. No significant changes have been made, but we encourage you to review as a best practice.
4. After accepting the Agreement, you will be asked to confirm or update your phone numbers on record before being taken to Online Banking. Please confirm and update these now!
5. If you are a mobile user, delete your old app and download the new FCB app from your device’s app store. Search for: First Commercial Bank TX or FCB Mobile and look for our red and white logo.
Online Banking & Mobile Apps
Q: Will my Online Banking user name continue to work?
A: Yes, your Online Banking user name will remain the same.
Q. Will my existing FCB mobile apps continue to work after the upgrade?
A. Current FCB apps will no longer work on Tuesday, January 15th. You will need to delete your existing FCB app on your devices and download our new app on Wednesday, January 16th. Search in your device’s app store for: First Commercial Bank TX or FCB Mobile and look for our red and white logo.
Q. Will I need a one-time passcode or have to register my device again?
A: Yes, the update will require you to receive a one-time passcode the first time you log in to a device. One-time passcodes will be sent via voice or text to an established Online Banking phone number. Take time to update your contact information today to avoid any delays in accessing online banking. See below on how to update contact information.
Q. How do I update my phone number or email address for Online and Mobile Banking?
A: On your Mobile app, access the MORE tab > Settings > My Settings > Security Options. On your computer, access the My Settings link at the top right of your page and scroll down to Security Options under the Login & Security section.
Q. Is Mobile Deposit on my app changing?
A. Mobile deposit will not be available on Monday, January 14th and Tuesday, January 15th. Continue to enjoy the convenience of our mobile deposit service beginning on Wednesday, January 16th. Mobile deposit history from the old app will not transfer over, but previous mobile deposits will still show in your account history.